DCC support should be added.
List of general information about implementing it:
- CHAT and SEND are probably sufficient for this library's needs. Anything else has spotty implementation and poor interoperability. Interoperability is king.
- Do any users care about DCC support?
- DCC is slowly dying - this may not be worth implementing.
- It should probably be put in an extension, with optional asyncio and socket implementations.
- Any socket implementation should probably use threads or something to avoid blocking.
- A way to initiate and a way to send are both needed, so listeners and senders are needed.